Q-1 How do I cancel an order?
A. 1 You can cancel your order before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
**If you are unsure about the return/cancel process, just send an email to email@example.com with your order number and reason for refund. Our sales team will get in touch with you to assist with your return.
In order to cancel an item online:
- Log into your D3D Security System account and go to the ‘My Orders’ page
- Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding ‘View Details’ link
- In the detailed order page, you will see ‘Cancel’ links against each of the items in that order
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
Q-2 How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
- Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
- If the Order Status shows the item(s) in your order as ‘Shipped’, we will process your cancellation request directly with our logistics partner. Your refund will be processed soon after we receive the cancelled items back from the courier.
- In case of sellers with D3D Security System Advantage the refund mode will be D3D Security System Wallet. The refunded amount will be made available immediately.
- However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by D3D Security System.
Q-3 Why do I see a disabled ‘Cancel’ link?
A disabled ‘Cancel’ link can mean the following things:
- The item is being shipped together with another order of yours
- The item is non-refundable (eg. e-Gift Vouchers)
After Cancellation done, the amount will be credited in customers account (same mode that customers use for purchase order.) in Next 7 working days.
In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information
For B2B Policy Unused Balance Clause :- “Any top-up payment / advance payment which is received from retailers / distributors deposit the advance payment to his retail account for, the retailer / distributor does not use the amount for goods & services and he wants his payment to return in this case after one month of deposit, retailer need to give refund request to us, once we will get refund request from the retailer, the balance amount will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source”.